NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<3 Heather
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my buggy! didn't ever give it a name, guess it could be EEEABUG since thats my license plate hehe.

I got it last october, Aquarius blue with black leatherette interior, no modifications. I wanna do something, but not quite sure what, maybe daisy wheels or eyelids, any ideas? I love my car so much, it's so fun to drive, it should be illigal!

My bug and my best friends 2004 NBC GLS, Shadow blue with cream leatherette. We both love them so much, we drive them everywhere good lord we have so many miles!

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Man do I love the convertables in this color, so beautiful. I don't want to tell you what to do to your bug, but if you want it to really stand out put on a Neuspeed sport suspension kit and 18x8wheels with a 35mm offset. Then your New Beetle would just ooze coolness. Or do nothing it is already so cool. :cool:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice bug... :)
has the roof mechanism been revised??? from the second pic it looks as though the body work which moves to allow the roof supports to slide forward has been altered.
Does it still have the little flaps that raise up???

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
The '05 model did away with the motorized flaps.

Nice NBC. :)

-Des

·
<3 Heather
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea no funny wing flaps, my friends has it, we had a big argument about it lol then we figured out mine doesn't have it.

and it's a FCUK shirt (french connection) says 'fcuk you i'm voting' taken before the election i presume.

so clear corners are for the blinkers? to make them clear?

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
No daisy wheels, no eyelids. Keep it real. Keep it beautiful. Clears will do the job.

Check out the awesome sale at www.mamotorworks.com/acvw and click on New Beetle at top. Get your clears from them, at a rock bottom price! We put them on ours recently, and what a great change! Welcome to the Org, and have fun with that gorgeous NBC! :clap:

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
That's one nice beetle you got there !

You can just see you enjoying your car, when I look at the pix !

Have lots of fun and may safe miles !

Greetz from Belgium!

BJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts