VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pass window, sunroof, and inside lights aren't working. Can't figure out if it's a fuse it if something else might be going on. Any insight would help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
:)
837 Posts
Have a go at it with the meters. It might be fuses, but!

Have you had your sunroof drains cleaned recently, or at all? Any leaking issues? (You will tell by a wet floorboard or a humid inside) With so many things not working up towards the top of the vehicle, I'm thinking something might have shorted out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you got your response! I got the car about a month ago, so I don't know if it had been done previously but I haven't had it done since I've had it, but There's no moisture anywhere in the car (that I could tell). I saw a fuse box above the battery, is that the only place where they are located?

·
:)
837 Posts
Thank you got your response! I got the car about a month ago, so I don't know if it had been done previously but I haven't had it done since I've had it, but There's no moisture anywhere in the car (that I could tell). I saw a fuse box above the battery, is that the only place where they are located?

Next to your headlight switch on the side of the dash (where the door meets), there is a plastic panel. Pop it open. :)

Should be diagrams/schematics available on here and online but if you need them in a pinch, I have them handy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay great! I will let you know if I could use those! Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I think I need those diagrams lol I tried looking online and I didn't get very far lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts