NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
wow...given your stable, looks like you just couldn't help yourself.....

congratulations! i'm sure you'll enjoy.....

did you just happen to stumble upon it or did you specifically request a final edition?

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Congratulations! It is bittersweet to me, 'tho. :eek:

I think the black roof is pretty cool. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Jake and Elwood the Blues Brothers reunited. :)
x2 LOL

Yeah - looks like VW finally figured out that we like our roofs black and are starting to paint them that way on this year's special models.

Congrats!!!

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Sharp car. Though IMO, I think they should have done more for the "Final Edition"

Maybe you should name it FE 1304 lol j/k

Congrats on the new bug. Guess this is one you don't want to mod since it's a rarity now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Beautiful! I love the color... and the black roof. Did they do anything special with the interior for these? From what I can tell, the leather on your steering wheel looks much nicer than mine, but that could be because mine is almost 10 years old. :eek:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
very nice, Albert---Congratulations! :)

·
Venezolano
1 Posts
Felicitaciones!!

Great man, how did you get it so soon?? Does the color looks that light in real life?? --- Congratulations! :)
Saludos desde Venezuela.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the kind words gang.

I'm still working on a name and a license plate( I don't own anything without some sort of specialty license on it).

What really got me going to get one was my buddy Darby, he ordered one and without knowing it til it was confirmed from the dealer that his is coupe #1498 of 1500. 1499 going to VW Mexico and 1500 to Germany. So when I thought about how special his car is, along with his 03 Ultima Edicion air cooled Beetle, I figured I might as well add one to the fleet.

As for mods, I don't think this car is going to see any. I did add an extra NB plate frame I had and a vapor blue vase. If anything maybe european turnsignals. That's it.

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Nice!

You have quite a stable Albert. Still have the Bullett Stang?

Hope to see the FE soon! Maybe in Robinson at the QS&L.:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts