VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beetle & New Beetle
57 Posts
je pense que tu peux commander directement depuis
une concession VW USA.

I think you can buy european items at vw usa dealers..

·
Horse Power? Zebra Power!
338 Posts
NewBeeLoo said:
je pense que tu peux commander directement depuis
une concession VW USA.

I think you can buy european items at vw usa dealers..
guys don't you pay any attention to this person "newbeeloo" i know him personnaly, i won't even say what i think about this @@[email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$$ :mad: he's a real #@[email protected]#%$%$%$#
thanks for your attention here :)

plus as you can see, when it comes to advices, he always "thinks" but never advices you the right way. waste of time this guy....

what i reckon though, is that you call VW in Germany, see what information or parts you can get from them (if you haven't done that yet :) )

keeps us posted:bigthumb: :wave2:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Toad said:
Nope, VW doenst allow it. :( Not even for a Euro headlight switch.
hummmm... that's funny because I got both my Euro headlight switch and my Euro rear fog light from my VW dealers parts dept... and from what they tell me, they can order anything you want as long as they, or you, can come up with the part number and its still available from VW...

·
Registered
756 Posts
VR6Bug said:
I need your help, Im looking for parts to swap my car to right hand drive can any one help me out?
good luck... best bet is to try and hook up with someone in the far-east, England or Australia....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll swap!!

I have a Beetle on a 55 plate in the UK, it is RHD... I need a LHD because I am moving to continental Europe.

Alvin Ernest
+352 621 456 613

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll swap, I have a Beetle on a 55 plate in the UK, it is a 1.9TDi SE spec! excellent condition... I need a LHD because I am moving to continental Europe.

Alvin Ernest
+352 621 456 613

1 - 12 of 12 Posts