NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TDI Geek
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used EJ-SMIC custom welded for New Beetle. Bought from a TDIclub member about 4 or 5 months ago and since decided to change the direction of the my NB. I am asking what I have in it $500.00 with shipping anywhere in US. Outside US please pm me with shipping address and we can work it out. Sale Pending

Any question please PM me

Thanks

·
Probably MIA
2,800 Posts
Dibs...

-Jeff
(TDICADDGUY from TDIclub)

·
Probably MIA
2,800 Posts
Just so you know, the images are dead. TDIclub doesn't allow hotlinking of their images to other sites, apparently.
I can see them (cuz I'm special)...its sweet. :)

·
Probably MIA
2,800 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Eurojet SMIC that "Fits" the NB

I have one of these...Sitting in my garage....Bought it through Tyrolsport (closeout). After seeing the DZLbug install horror story, it's got me a bit worried. Especially because I was planning on using the OE front bodywork (not the nice ABD front piece which looks like it may afford you additional clearance and room). My question would be, "Do I have a chance in [email protected]! of being able to install this SMIC underneath the OE front body piece?".

Thanks much!:eek:

·
Above average
510 Posts
I had absolutely no problem with the SMIC installation. Done in 60 minutes ;) The only thing what I have to 'complain'. The outer Ring on In- and Outtake are not really a help. I'm using two clamps on the outtake to fix the hose into the Neuspeed lower intercooler pipe - otherwise the hose starts slipping from the connection pipe when I'm 'boosting' ;). So don't worry reg. the installation. But don't forget. 1,8T and TDI SMIC from Tyrolsport are not the same.. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts