NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are photos of a VW van spotted in Montreux Switzerland last week. Its called the Caddy. I also saw other unique VW models I didn't have have opportunities for photos. These photos are not the best quality as I used my Sony Handicam for digital photography purposes.

Attachments

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Apparently, Volkswagen is contemplating bringing the Caddy over to the US. Perhaps with a little facelift it would work, but I'm not sure how receptive we'd be to that vehicle here in the States?

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
VW Caddy

I love it!!!

If VW brought them over to compete against the Scion xB, the Honda Element, the Chevy HHR and Chrysler's PT Cruiser, I'm sure they could sell a ton of them. Especially if they were priced right. The aftermarket would have a blast with them!!! Hello....VW....are you listening????

Just my .02 cents.....:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Iff you open the link below, you can make a choice from the models as used in the Netherlands. The blue line under the photo gives all the names from he cars. Make your choice and take a look! The caddy is an answer to all the suv's. This is a good alternative iff you don't wanted a big expensive suv, but you need enough room for the kids. Tax on cars is still 20% on a car, and you always pay the BPM (new car tax). And the fuel is still verry expensive in Europe. More cars are driven on LPG.

http://www.volkswagen.nl/index/home/0,9541,_D0Lnl,00.html

·
5/23/10 <3
11,122 Posts
Thats a pretty sweet car...reminds me of the X-Terra

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
If they shaped the Ecoracer, more like a Karmann Ghia, I would put a depost down today!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts