NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning after a recurring nightmare i have, about 4 or 5 times a year.

Starts off somewhere in the world, with me parking the Bug up and going off shopping. I come back to find it's gone :( Then after what seems to be half a day i find it. Same number plate but either the same color/different color or bit's missing. Then always end up going on a search for the missing part/s. Eventually ending up on an island somewhere with only the trunk lid left in my hand and the Bug has been stripped. Then wake up :confused:

Sometimes i have a happy recurring dream that i am sat in traffic, flick a switch and the bug turns into a Stealth Bug, all the panels turn and change, much the same as the new Batmobile does. And it turns into a Bug that can fly. I normally fly to an island (maybe the same one as above) then end up landing in a show'n'shine contest. Watching everyone's jaws drop as i come into land. :D

Maybe i spend too much of my life thinking about my Bug and how i can change it :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
1) Cream?, I've never even gotten a hard tongue over a bug! LMAO
2) I want some!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Deb's been here! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts