VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friends all play the most intence game of punch buggy you will ever see. Im banned from the game because I spot them before everyone else and I know all the actual color names so they gave me bettle owners imunity, lol. Im acatully so good at spoting them that they are now even learning the names and even calling me when Im not around to settle an argumemt of weather they just saw a gecko green or cyber green! At first they thought I was insane for my nb knowlage, but now they play along! I was wondering if for the sake of my color clueless friends and the rest of us who really wanna brush up on our skills, could we do a photo only thread of evey nb color there is? Factory paint only,I would love to see evrything we could come up with!

Heres the rules:

Post only ONE picture of each color. First come first post! Include the year and the model with each post. Please be %100 sure of your color before posting! Know ur snap orange from your sundown orange, lol. Special editions and color concepts are welcom too. anything as long as its factory.

I cant wait to see what we come up with, It will we sooo great to have a compleet visual with all the colors! Thanks so much and Happy posting! :)

also no links please, put the picture in the post
and dont forget the year!!

·
Super Moderator
14,793 Posts
Platinum Gray Metallic (2002 Turbo S)

UniRed (2003 Turbo S)

Tornado Red (2005 NBC, the only year with this color)

Galactic Blue (2003 TDI)

My four that I/We have owned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
The beatiful Blue Vortex 2001 limited edition 1.8t GLS. I like Mykes front end better but he's too slow posting :p I need to take some more glamour shots of Chip. I didn't have many to choose from.
Rock River039.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lnzbug said:
The beatiful Blue Vortex I like Mykes front end better but he's too slow posting :p I need to take some more glamour shots of Chip. I didn't have many to choose from.
View attachment 38619

please repost or vortex blue is still up for grabs! and dont forget the year and model:)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I can see the pic just fine. It is a Vortex Blue 2001.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
2006 Harvest Moon Beige Package 2 TDI

Attachments

1 - 20 of 152 Posts