NewBeetle.org Forums banner

461 - 480 of 926 Posts

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
Evilina gets new toys! and is getting a Sparklescent pink upgrade! There is a thread in the paint and body section. Check it out!!

Here are some of Evilina's new toys and her NEW Pink she's getting upgraded to! GAH! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :clap: :banana:

Attachments

·
Bobby's Mommy
1,636 Posts
I am loving that! Could you help me understand what that type of paint is?? It's just like a pearly over paint that will still show the black but be like pink glitter?? OMG It's brilliant!

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
I am loving that! Could you help me understand what that type of paint is?? It's just like a pearly over paint that will still show the black but be like pink glitter?? OMG It's brilliant!
Well not really over the black....it is a custom paint that has a pink base and then a sparklescent midcoat. I CAN'T WAIT TO START PAINTING!!!!! I will DEFINITELY post pics as soon as the sparklescent is sprayed!!

·
jdub-vdub
1,273 Posts
I am really bummed about roswell, BUT... my sister is getting married June 6th and I was going to go to wustefest, but I am not going to now, BUT I may still cruise up there from mesquite and stay a night or something SOOOO, if I do I will let you know maybe we can get lunch or din din :wink:

·
getting back into it =)
1,486 Posts
I am really bummed about roswell, BUT... my sister is getting married June 6th and I was going to go to wustefest, but I am not going to now, BUT I may still cruise up there from mesquite and stay a night or something SOOOO, if I do I will let you know maybe we can get lunch or din din :wink:
Darn your sister! We need more NBs at Wustefest!

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Have your sis and hubby-to-be come to Roswell- we'll have a New Beetle wedding:banana:

I hope you can make it for one of the days. Lunch or some late night grubbage would be choice mang:)

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
ahh I love your bug! I've seen it a couple times and finally decided to drop a line. Good work on the interior too! I think I might invest in a spray gun now! lol

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #479
:lol:

I know! I know! Pics will soon be posted. Evilina is FULLY NEKKID NOW!!!:eek: No headliner, no glove box, no NOTHIN!! This is REALLY a HUGE project that sadly is going at a turtle pace due to the Hubby and I workin 2 jobs AND it didn't help that we both were sick the past 2 days (our days off) :mad: and wasn't able to continue the black. All the pink is done but we need to get the black finished up. Once I get home tonight, I'll post some more pics of how the pink turned out and I PROMISE (regardless of the hubby and his thoughts on waiting till EVERYTHING is done to post any new pics). Hang in there fellow Orgers!! I too am ready to get Evilina's transformation done with!! I do know FO SHO that when she's done, it's gonna be INSANE!!!!!!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
:lol:

I know! I know! Pics will soon be posted. Evilina is FULLY NEKKID NOW!!!:eek: No headliner, no glove box, no NOTHIN!! This is REALLY a HUGE project that sadly is going at a turtle pace due to the Hubby and I workin 2 jobs AND it didn't help that we both were sick the past 2 days (our days off) :mad: and wasn't able to continue the black. All the pink is done but we need to get the black finished up. Once I get home tonight, I'll post some more pics of how the pink turned out and I PROMISE (regardless of the hubby and his thoughts on waiting till EVERYTHING is done to post any new pics). Hang in there fellow Orgers!! I too am ready to get Evilina's transformation done with!! I do know FO SHO that when she's done, it's gonna be INSANE!!!!!!
Swine flu hits Vegas! LOL :p The color is aweeeeeeeeeeeeesome. Can't wait to see it all done. :eyecrazy:

461 - 480 of 926 Posts