NewBeetle.org Forums banner

481 - 500 of 926 Posts

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Update!

Thanks for the comments everyone!!

Here are some finished pink pics. I will be unveiling Evilina on Wed 6/24/09. She has undergone a ENTIRE INTERIOR OVERHAUL and her exterior has also been updated! :D

The reason for the delay of pics is because my hubby wanted me to wait to unveil her in Roswell but for those that aren't coming there will be pics posted on Wed!

Till then here are some pretty sparkly pieces for ya'll to take a look at. :D

Attachments

·
Bobby's Mommy
1,636 Posts
Oh, I wish I could. I want to see Evilina sooo bad in person.
Im bummed too.. This would be the ONE car I want to see......

Evilina and Sonneruntergang (spellin?) are the two beetles that inspired me to customize mine...

Truley UNIQUE

Can't wait to see the unveiled new pics

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #494
Evilina took home a win at Roswell!!:clap: "Most Pimped Out":cool: Umm and apparently she's as famous as the Backstreet boys?!:confused::p Thanks again Joann :curtsey: aka Yello_jellybean for dealing with Evilina's fan club and being her tour guide during the show! I was sweating bullets in the New Mexico sun and had to run for shelter. Roswell was an amazing experience with amazing people. When it happens again, Evilina and I will definitely make the 800 mile drive again and I highly suggest for everyone to do so! It's not what you have at the end of the journey, it's how you got there. Another blasty blast and can't wait for more!!!:D

Attachments

·
Bobby's Mommy
1,636 Posts
Congratulations on your award!!!
:banana:

I still want more pictures, but I guess that means I have to get more of Bobby up as well (which I did of the exterior, just not interior yet)

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #496
Hey everyone! We are still on the road right now but I thought I would post some pics of what Evilina has been seeing. Enjoy and I will post more pics in the next few!!

Attachments

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
:jawdrop: Holy...wow! That's amazing!!! Do the sparkles blind you in the sunlight? I would think they might. Evilina looks amazing!!! Can't wait to meet her in 2011! Probie and I (and possibly Matt) will be there for sure, without a doubt. Could meet sooner if you hopped over to the ToD in 2k10 ;) You're car is just....wow

481 - 500 of 926 Posts