VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My warranty is up in a month. Has anyone purchased a extended warranty from VW? And if so, how expensive are they? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
I got one (dealer brand) from the dealer when buying to make them shut up and then canceled it a week later. I personally wouldn't get one as they are never worth the money to me. I know for others they are though, I would shop around on the internet, there's lots of em out there, of course a lot are garbage. Can't say anything about the VW one. Good luck :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got one (dealer brand) from the dealer when buying to make them shut up and then canceled it a week later. I personally wouldn't get one as they are never worth the money to me. I know for others they are though, I would shop around on the internet, there's lots of em out there, of course a lot are garbage. Can't say anything about the VW one. Good luck :bigthumb:
I purchased an after market one before and they went bankrupt. I prefer one from VW, so there are no issues. How expensive are they?

·
Registered
15,839 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good article. it really it is an opportunity cost item, price is right I will buy one but only from VW. Trying to get feel on the cost. I hate going to the stealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts