NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Kamei Carbon Fibers. This is when I was test fitting and trying to decide if I was going to paint them or not. Red Rider has some like this on his that are painted body color. Red, I actually like the black.
If you are interested in the fog lenses pm me and maybe I'll just send you these for a small fee. :D

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Lids come with some thick black glue stuff in a tube. The lenses just snap on.

pm'd you

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Hey Red Rider, you're making me crazy. Every time I see a pix of yours I change my mind :eek: Therefore they are still in the box waiting for a decision :rolleyes:

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
I had the same problem-black, chrome or red. They all would look good.

Personally -I like the color flow. The lids look like they are part of the car and gives it that clean look. Many people not familiar with nb's think the lids came on it, they are surprised when i tell them lids are after market.

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
hate to add to your delima - not perfect at all-but may give you idea. Dont go nuts now.

Titchy-Ill share with you my first raction to this- "Hey baby what did yo do to yo eye lids."

Attachments

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Gimme a break man! The first pix is my Beetle with the black ones taped on( I have since scrapped the amber fog idea). Been on my desktop so I would have to see it every day. you are not helping ;)
May I pm you to discuss this further? and the back end tails?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts