NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone has put the eyelashes on their bug. I was out today and saw one with the lashes and also crystal eyeliner. It looked so cute but was wondering how practical they are and if they would last. They are made out of a lightweight plastic I think.

There's a web site, Carlashes.com where they sell them. I would love some.

:p

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
I have the 'carlashes' on my vehicle and they've been on for months. I have taken long trips with them and they are still secure. I however, have them installed under the hood so they are nice and snug. I got the crystal eyeliner as well, but it didn't work out well with my hood deflector so I never ended up using it. The lashes are tons of fun ... people stop everyday to laugh, take pics, and ask about them. And they look super cute on the Bugs :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the look of your lashes, they are so cute.
I got some car lashes for Christmas along with the crystals from my Mom. Am going to wait till spring to put them on I think as the New England winters can be tough. Any hints on installing them? You put yours under the hood does that hold them on better do you think?
I will post photos when I finally get Buggies lashes on her.

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
I love the look of your lashes, they are so cute.
I got some car lashes for Christmas along with the crystals from my Mom. Am going to wait till spring to put them on I think as the New England winters can be tough. Any hints on installing them? You put yours under the hood does that hold them on better do you think?
I will post photos when I finally get Buggies lashes on her.
I had originally installed them on the lights but after a few short drives on the highway, the glue was starting to come loose. This summer I installed them under the hood using Velcro for easy removal but after taking long trips at highway speeds they have never budged. I got two new sets for christmas so in the spring I'll install. It's best to install when it's warm outside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts