NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAST TIME IM GONNA TRY THIS. I HAVE TO PAY MY BILLS OFF. SO I NEED TO GET RID OF MY BUG. IM LOOKIN FOR BEST OFFER ON THIS BUG. IM LOSING OUT ON ALOT OF MONEY, BUT RIGHT NOW, BILLS COME FIRST AND MY CREDIT NEEDS TO GET BETTER SO PAY BILLS OFF FIRST THEN A NEWER BEETLE COMES. http://cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=189032370&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=0&leadExists=true&criteria=K-|E-|M-_48_|B-5000|D-_1307_|N-N|R-30|I-1|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending|Z-11772&aff=national
BEST OFFER JUST LIKE I SAID. BUT LETS BE REASONABLE WITH THE OFFERS. KELLY BLUE BOOK FOR THIS CAR IS 4500 IN FAIR CONDITION. WHICH THE OUTSIDE IS CAUSE IT NEEDS A LITTLE WORK BUT THE INSIDE IS IMMACULATE. PLUS ALL THE BONUSES I PUT IN THE CAR PLUS ALOT OF BRAND NEW STUFF. BUT LIKE I SAID AS LONG AS I GET A REASONABLE OFFER. NOT LOOKIN FOR ANYTHING OVER 4500. I CAN GO LESS. BUT NOT MUCH. BUT BEST OFFER IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO GO NOW. SO IF U WANT GIVE ME A CALL AT 631-300-6057 WITH UR OFFER OR EMAIL ME IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts