VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2002 Turbo S, the factory wheels are alright but I'd just rather have something else. At one time I think I found a chart somewhere that listed all the factory wheels and their names and/or part numbers. I can't find it now… anybody know where to locate such a thing?

I think I'm most interested in the 06-10 model 5 spoke wheel or the Take 5's but I'm not sure. I know for sure I want to stay with 17" since that's what is on the car now. Anybody have wheel suggestions that would look good and that's a factory wheel?

·
5/23/10 <3
11,417 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was exactly what I'd seen previously, thanks for posting that.

Those wheels do look good… hard to find anything locally however, Craigslist is no help lately, eBay is high on shipping. But I'll keep looking…

Is that a Turbo S you've got pictured?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I'd like to have a diesel also. I own a dump truck, got a external fuel pump I use to spray diesel in my bed cause I haul asphalt. I could pump fuel out my truck, into my car and then write that off on my truck. I could basically ride for free… I hunted a TDI but came across the Turbo S first and just fell in love with it.

Well… all except the wheels that is...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts