VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first my right turn signal started flashing really fast. Now both left and right are flashing way fast and its aggravating me, Any one know if its a relay or two needs replacing and where they are located if so ?

·
5/23/10 <3
11,417 Posts
Have you checked to make sure you don't have bulbs burnt out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fast Blinker,

Yes Bulbs are fine, I was maybe thinking there is a relay bad or going bad. yesterday it worked normal for a min then acted up again.. :mad:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
sockets

Yes Bulbs are fine, I was maybe thinking there is a relay bad or going bad. yesterday it worked normal for a min then acted up again.. :mad:
I had the same issue a few months back and it wind up being the sockets. Make sure you are making good connections on both the front and rear blinkers, if either one of those loses continuity it'll blink rapidly like that. I removed the bulbs and bend up the little levers inside the sockets and also bend inward the socket walls for better connection, also apply some of that bulb grease they sell at the local parts store to keep moisture out. good luck man

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fastblinkers fixed

It was the post in sockets, I removed cleaned bent up and applied grease and problem fixed, thanks for the help. Cant wait for this weekend at Tail Of Dragon !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts