NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
The fresh mashies, and the "me-made" cheesecake for dessert! :)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Either the Cauliflower with melted cheddar cheese, Mashed taters or the stuffing...and I like my stuffin plain! No raisins! No nuts! No meat of any kind in it...plain plain plain!
For dessert my fave is chocolate jello pudding with my mom's home made whipped cream! And not the instant pudding...the kind you have to cook! mmmmmm

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Either the Cauliflower with melted cheddar cheese, Mashed taters or the stuffing...and I like my stuffin plain! No raisins! No nuts! No meat of any kind in it...plain plain plain!
For dessert my fave is chocolate jello pudding with my mom's home made whipped cream! And not the instant pudding...the kind you have to cook! mmmmmm
Something tells me you'd like the holidays at my Grandma's house.

I disagree on the stuffing. It has to have a nice sagey sausage in it. And i don't mind a little wild rice mixed in either, but just for added texture. My Gram makes killer stuffing. Heck, i make killer stuffing too for that matter.

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
My aunt makes these pureed rudabegas that just rock my world. I don't know what she does with them (she won't tell me) but they are nummy nummy nummy.. :)

My next fave would be.... Turkey skin...ya ya ya I know that is where all the fat is but that is also where all the flavor is. :lol:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
stuffing...it's what's for dinner :D

oh, yeah, the turkey, and mashed potatoes, and it's the one day a year I go waaaaay overboard on the gravy. :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
BUGINME said:
Pumpkin Pie!!! We love the pie from Frishes Big Boy in Cincinnati!! This year we'll get some!!! After that the turkey is number one!!:turkey:

My wife insists on eating that for breakfast on Thanksgiving. Its her all time favorite meal of the year. :)

I do mean... that exact same pie from that exact same store.. btw.

Tom aka Fowvay

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Okay so we have everyone's favorites...here's two more suggestions for you knuckleheads...

1. how about people's most hated Thanksgiving foods??

2. How about new posts in the newbeetle.org cookbook??? For real though! Recipes...i NEED em!

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Deep fried turkey, I've been frying turkeys for years and it does not get any better than marinaded turkey that is deep fried.:) :) :) :) :) :toast:

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
FineExampl said:
Something tells me you'd like the holidays at my Grandma's house.

I disagree on the stuffing. It has to have a nice sagey sausage in it. And i don't mind a little wild rice mixed in either, but just for added texture. My Gram makes killer stuffing. Heck, i make killer stuffing too for that matter.

Park's Hot & Sagey!

I will go head to head against your swtuffing anytime.

A stuffing off!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Mmmm...sweet potato casserole is my all time favorite. My dad makes the best...so bad for you...adds a pretty large amount of brown sugar and King Syrup (for those of you who dont know...its really thick, really sweet maple syrup)...perfectly cooked marshmallows on top...next is my dad's turkey. My dad is just a great cook all around...but then again, I havent had a home cooked meal in 3 months and I'm getting anxious.
Thanksgiving is definately my favorite meal of the year.
As for most hated Thanksgiving food...gonna be an oddball here and go with stuffing. I just dont really like it...dunno why.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts