NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really dont want to do this but just going to toss it out there and see if anyone is interested in it

the car is a 98 2.0 5 speed that is silver arrow in color

it currently has 75xxx miles on it and runs and drives great..interior is black cloth with no arm rest console but has carbon fiber dress up over the whole interior pretty much(still working on pics of everything..should have something by the end of the week) seats have no rips or tears in them and interior is 9/10(not 10/10 because its missing some of the little cup holder things)

outside there is a scrach on the drivers door...looks like someone was fumbling for their key and hit the door..not down to metal and possible for this to sand out with little or no damage at all...on the pas. side of the hatch about half way down there is about 3-4" of rust..im trying to get this fixed under warranty but no idea if thats going to work or not

car has no dents whatsoever and the carfax on it came out with a buyback guarantee

i put clear lenses in place of the turn signals this past weekend and other than that the car is stock(16" rotary phone wheels with great tread on tires)

$8000..pics will be taken this week sometime..i live in st louis and would trust this car on long trips without a doubt

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
What about the instrument cluster issue you were having? Did it ever pass emissions?

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Porkchop said:
What about the instrument cluster issue you were having? Did it ever pass emissions?
i will have the problem with the instrument cluster taken care of before i sell..it will pass emissions and mo state inspection before i sell as well but just gauging interest in it right now

·
strange things are afoot
1,535 Posts
if you are going to fix the problem, why sell it?

I know its been a royal pain in tha arse, but by the time you get this fixed, you might as well keep the car and enjoy it. you will know it better than any new (to you) vehicle you might replace it with.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Growler said:
if you are going to fix the problem, why sell it?

I know its been a royal pain in tha arse, but by the time you get this fixed, you might as well keep the car and enjoy it. you will know it better than any new (to you) vehicle you might replace it with.
we might be selling both of the bugs to get something else...im not 100% that im selling it but id rather have all the bugs(no pun intended) worked out of the car than sell it how i bought it(rigged)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
jazzcat said:
we might be selling both of the bugs to get something else...im not 100% that im selling it but id rather have all the bugs(no pun intended) worked out of the car than sell it how i bought it(rigged)
But you just got em!! :confused:

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CyberGreenBaby said:
But you just got em!! :confused:
i know..and they have been her dream cars since she was 16...just seeing if anyone is interested in mine and hers will probably be up for grabs soon(2002 gls color concept 1.8t with 43xxx miles on it)

im happy with mine but since she bought them she gets to make the calls on them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts