NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please respond to this thread if you have bought seats, sold them, etc. I would like to know what to ask for mine. If you are seriously interested in buying them I will work with you, will take a couple weeks to ship them after payment- I need replacement seats and the only way I get them is if I sell the current ones.
These are the 2001 GLX Sport seats, they have bolsters on the sides of the base and sides of the lumbar, have normal wear on the seat bottoms but no tears or problems with saggy bolsters. They have D shape headrests which are also leather and are really really nice, even the stitching looks great. The heaters work awesome and I would include the switches and harness plugs/pigtails with the seats (they can be wired into any car)
Also, my rear seat I am selling is a match obviously.... I want $200 plus shipping or pickup for that. Would $600 total for the entire set be reasonable?:confused:
PS these seats are the full black ones, no colored patches.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Zeus,
Welcome back!

I've been shopping for a
set of sport seats for a while...$600 is in the ballpark, given comparable seats I've seen on CL & from AutoHaas and Savani Auto Parts. Good luck on the sale!

Warren

1 - 3 of 3 Posts