NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feeler FS: 16" Alloy Wheels & Tires

Because I have my original 16" alloys that came on my 2002, and my 18" Aristos that I use for summer driving, I have this extra set of 16" alloy wheels. These are the wheels that came on most beetles 1998-2001 (i believe). I think my dad plans on selling them on eBay or Autotrader, but I figured I might as well list them here for free and see if anyone would be interested. I used these for winter for a year, and my dad used them on his Jetta for about 2-3 years in the summer. They are in decent condition, some scrapes and scratches, but overall pretty nice for what they've been through.

If anyone is interested let me know, I am not sure how much my dad wants to get for them...or how much they are even worth (not much I figure). If someone wants to buy the wheels, the tires will be thrown in for free. They are decent as well, however would need to be replaced in about 5,000 miles (I think...) And they would need to be re-mounted on the wheels.

I'm pretty sure my dad did not want to ship them out, but would probably be willing to deliver around Rochester, NY and we are about an hour south, so if you're around there...you could come pick them up.

Just thought I'd throw them out there...Let me know if you're interested! They would make a nice set of extra wheels. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alloy Wheels

I might be interested in the wheels...depending on the price...free?..or are you looking to sell them?....dont really need the tires though....they look like they are in better shape than mine! :) Let me know...thanks!:D

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
I sold mine with pretty worn out oem tires for $250 2 years ago. They were absolutly mint with zero scratches etc and to be honest I gave them away at that price because I needed them gone for lack of space.

Good luck with the auction on ebay your buy it now seems to be very reasonable and on the money for fair market value. :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts