NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I never thought that I will be doing this ever but I recently just got an offer to relocate to oversea office and will stay there for a long while..so I'm thinking to part with my RSI collection I have been collecting for many years and also parts out my build to anyone can enjoy it. I know I may not see these RSI part again once gone.

All parts located in MD. Prices can be negotiable + shipping. I prefer pick up but can arrange freight at your cost. Serious buyer only.

First part
Full used RSI body kit - $5800 + shipping
Rear OEM RSI rear floor pan with suspension and brand new gas tank $1000+shipping
OEM RSI wheels with tires $2500+shipping

Second part (on car now)
Car is convert to awd completely. I will not part this until I have potential buyer for most of the parts. I can sell as a whole car if you take everything to swap.
Almost brand new Full RSI body kit with all brackets needed to install right - $6500+ shipping
Completed OEM RSI interior including Recaro front and back, aluminum bits, alcantara interior pieces and carbon fiber panels and bits, black center console and knee dash panel and black glove box, black seat belts. $3900 + shipping.
OEM RSI wheels powder coated satin charcoal color with tires $2500+shipping
R32 motor swap with HPA FT400 turbo kit, about 35000 miles on both. $8500 + shipping
Front R32 suspension include subframe, steering rack, knuckles, control arms all new busing and solid mounts. Parts are powder coated black $900 + shipping
Front 6 pots Cayenne brakes powder coated yellow with brackets, cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines. Everything only about 500 miles. $1300 + shipping

Thank you for interest. Pictures are below if you are looking for anything, please let me know.
Karn

#1 Full body kit in the box.

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
Hey, to increase interest in your ad; I would post pics of your parts and put a ad on Vwvortex as well. Good luck with the sale! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am interested in a number of the Interior trim pieces. The heater knobs, the rings around the gauge in the center, the cluster, the rings around the speakers

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry all. I was oversea after this post and did not get back to anyone.

I would like to sell together, body kit, whole interior.

Price is obo. Make me offer.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
I would like to sell together, body kit, whole interior.

Price is obo. Make me offer.
As it should be Karn.
It would be a shame to part out a package as complete as this one is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts