·
Dumpkin
354 Posts
Nice...thought it was a clone at first:D Luh doze wheelz:heart:

·
Registered
429 Posts
bump for new pics....

love the new wheels/bags, but you gotta have some better shots that we haven't seen yet.......

:bigthumb:

·
Dumpkin
354 Posts
It has stance..and so its stanced:D
He is excited about the car and the products that help achieve the look. It makes sense when you know a little more about the owner and not just judging the title....its good for clicks..which is great for exposure of the products.:peekaboo:

Lets face it..there are 'stance junkies' out there now...and its a valid part of the scene.

·
266 Posts
"Stance" is a current buzzword. I don't get it. Airride so you can drop the fenders onto the wheels and the rockers on the pavement??? Stretched tires that make it handle as if you're driving on ice??? Frankly, I admired the Euro scene because it used to have a performance mentality, substance over show if you will--yeah things were made pretty, but performance wasn't made to suffer--now it seems as if it's about plaid headliners and "stance". I find it sad and disappointing. Hopefully this cycle will be short-lived.
Agreed. Looks good, but not true euro by any means.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Guess you guys have never driven on stretched tires or air ride. Looks like he's got some power to back it up too, Revo sticker and a FMIC...

Oh, and those wheels are ****in' dope, never seen them, what are they?

·
Not low enough
947 Posts
why does everyone have their panties in a knot in here? car is sick, call it the dung beetle for all i care. i doubt i'll ever have a tin top but if i do i would be pleased as punch if it looked just like that.

·
Registered
343 Posts
why does everyone have their panties in a knot in here? car is sick, call it the dung beetle for all i care. i doubt i'll ever have a tin top but if i do i would be pleased as punch if it looked just like that.
Really, there's much, much uglier cars on here that get nothing but praise. This car is pretty well done IMO, i'd rock the **** out of it...even if it does run on the wrong kind of fuel. :cool:

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
Liking the stance....:D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hater's!!!

Those talking crap probably have their stock wheels painted gold! Don't sweat the BS. I got all the same when I first put my car up. Not that I'm happy to see someone else is a new target for these hater's by any means. I love the wheels, very nice! Look expensive and high quality. Probably didn't even have to balance those babies. Dream of those bags I have yet to be able to spend that much doe on. All that being said, what the heck do you have under that hood as well? No pics? The cooler is big enuf to know you pushing some serious boost. What's up?

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
Are they adjustable? What did that set up cost?

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
"Stance" is a current buzzword. I don't get it.
Stance has always been around. Whether it's a low rider or a jacked up truck. Car people get it. Even if they wouldn't do it they still get it.
I'd love to drop my car but I wouldn't want to scrap every speed bump I cross.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Understandable because drivability does suffer with extreme mods. Mine's does for sure, but I knew it would and was cool with the trade-off. Cosmetic surgery! Hellooooow! What some will do for looks... Everything cost's one way or the other.

·
fiance of GNet
85 Posts
Looks sweet.
Although I dug the previous wheel/tire combo.

It's your dub,do ya thing.

From a car guy.:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
jeez what a welcome to the forum for that guy :rolleyes:

his car looks hot as f*ck ,the wheels are rotiforms i think and are currently kicking off big time over here.

i see where people are coming from but he doesnt have massive stretch on his tyres and lots of airide kits these days with decent dampers are comparable in ride and handling with a coilover set up!

dont get me wrong though im all about the wringing the sh*t out of my car,hence i have coilies, uprated sways ,poly bushes ,better brakes and as much rubber in contact with the road as possible
but each to there own itd be a boring place if we all drove the same looking cars
welcome to .org pure euro!!
you might wanna try out www.stanceworks.com think youll get a much warmer welcome over there m8 lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts