First, a little addition...

+

+

=

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#20 ·
jeez what a welcome to the forum for that guy :rolleyes:

his car looks hot as f*ck ,the wheels are rotiforms i think and are currently kicking off big time over here.

i see where people are coming from but he doesnt have massive stretch on his tyres and lots of airide kits these days with decent dampers are comparable in ride and handling with a coilover set up!

dont get me wrong though im all about the wringing the sh*t out of my car,hence i have coilies, uprated sways ,poly bushes ,better brakes and as much rubber in contact with the road as possible
but each to there own itd be a boring place if we all drove the same looking cars
welcome to .org pure euro!!
you might wanna try out www.stanceworks.com think youll get a much warmer welcome over there m8 lol

#23 ·
I saw these pics on the vortex not too long after you made your original thread, so I thought it was an older look. Wath your aass arounf best buy though, with all this assenine tech legal stuff going on, I wouldn't want anyone to get into troble

#28 · (Edited)
Car looked hot until you smacked the stickers on the side and now it just cheapens the whole thing.

Get rid of them and get back to driving something that looks the nuts.

Oh, and for all the stance and air haters, don't knock it till you've tried it, i smile every time i hit the switches. As for practicality it actually makes it more practical, rememeber it goes up as well as down. ;)

#30 ·
I think your car looks great, mines going on air soon as well :). It's unfortunate that people on here choose to hate on something they clearly know nothing about. Some people dig the stock look on a beetle that's fine but people shouldn't hate on others for making their car their own. I mean isn't that the whole point of modding?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.