VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Coastie Wife
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are officially a dual V dub family. I finally got my new to me 2012 Beetle 2.5L. It had to go in the shop the day after we brought her home because they didn't seat the oil gasket right and was leaking oil and the driver's side door was not sealed together after it had the motors replaced from the recall. They actually had to replace the whole door. I am sooooo happy to have her home now, but now the ambient lighting on the passenger side door isn't working. :mad: when it was working when we had it before.

Now I just have to think of a name for her.

Attachments

·
Coastie Wife
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about the first photo. Not sure why it came up sideways since it doesn't show in my file that way.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
WOW DEB!!! Your beetle is too cool for words! Black beetles are the best,then again, i'm kinda partial- got a 2000 black nB myself:D. The B12+ is a looker for sure- so glad you shared your beauty with us. Please keep the pics coming. I'm sure there's lots of cool buildings, walls, landscapes around your neck of the woods to do a photoshoot:bigthumb:

Hope you'll stick around and post often. The 2012+ Beetle is the next generation of the org- we need you guys to keep our home active and happy. Welcome aboard:wave2:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few more photos so we can ORGle them!!

Oh, do a quick search here in the clubs for the Mid-Atlantic coastal Beetle Group, we have a great drive planned next weekend down in the hills of NC would love to see you there!!! ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts