NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted a New Beetle Turbo for a long time. I pulled into work the other day and there she was sitting in the back of the lot waiting for me. I work for a VW dealer and I am a VW advocate. I have a MK2 Jetta, Mk4 Jetta VR6 and an 02 Eurovan. I picked up a super clean Jeep Cherokee from work for a daily driver but I just never loved it like my VW's. When I saw this Beetle sitting in the lot I couldn't act fast enough.

It is a 2004 turbo with 70k and is in almost new condition. I took ownership and started the important modifications immediately. Unitronic Stage 1+ flash, replaced the emblems with the blue accessory ones, VW accessory pedals and dead pedal & VW iPod adaptor. I have a VW accessory Turbo S body kit that I have been holding onto for years that will be going on soon. Then the suspension, wheels and exhaust will soon follow. I like to keep my VW's looking mostly factory with a little of my own touches. It has been a week now and I cant keep the smile off my face. I love my New Beetle!

Here are some of my other VW's

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
You have such a beautiful line up of cars there. I'm loving the Red, White & Blue!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few more photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Beautiful blue lagoon! Can't wait to see the Turbo S body kit!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
AWESOME!! You lucky devil you. Working at a dealership,you get first dibs :p. I'd be like a kid in a candy store walking around that back lot for sure.

CONGRATS on your new beetle adoption :p:p

Are you in sales or service......I'm hoping you're SERVICE :D. We LOVE our mechanic wizards here on the ORG!!

But even if you're a pencil pusher WE STILL LOVE YA cause you drive a new beetle;).

Glad you found US.

Sandi in Tennessee

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am actually the Parts Manager which is even better, I get all the good deals first :).

Loving the Beetle! My other VW's are getting jealous. I think I may have to road trip the Eurovan soon.

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the New Beetle turbo!

VW Forever!!

·
My other VW is a VW
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would have to say the Beetle is bringing the bigger smile right now.
My daughter usually drives the Jetta. Although that car handles like a dream with the H&R's and the Bilstein shocks and the GLI Recaros. Still the Beetle is new and I cant seem to park it :)
Both are automatic so they lose a little of the fun points but this way the whole fam can drive and enjoy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts