NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my sexy behind...
Not a male model, but i threw in my sexy naked shoulders!
First 4 webcams shot from around 5-6 years ago.
Shot of me in my office taken 12/19/05 (notice the roof of my car outside the window. always under surveillance.)

Attachments

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bio

A little more about my lame a z z...

Born: 11.22.1974 in Syracuse, NY
Mom: Maureen; Stepfather: Wilbur; Sister: Janae; Brother: Jason

I lived in NY probably no more than 2-3 years as a baby and mom divorced my father and we moved to NJ. Lived a number of years in Keansburg before finally settling in Middletown Township. Lived most of my life in Belford (which is in Middletown of course) and spent much time hanging out and working in Campbell's Junction. The Junction is where the trolleys used to do whatever trolley's do. I graduated Class of 93 from Middletown HS North. I spent a year at community college and did well, but wasn't lucky enough to have a scholarship and i made too much money to get financial aid and have put my college on hold for now. I spent a couple of years living in Hazlet before moving back to Middletown (North Middletown this time) and i've been there ever since.

After several failed relationships i am now a bachelor for the first time in about four years.

Cars I've owned:
1972 VW Bug (orange) This car died the day i first drove it. It's since been junked.:(
1984 Cadillac Eldorado (blue) I liked this car. Very roomy with white leather interior. In it's day it was a top of the line Caddy, but i got it with 86,000 miles and years of no use and i gave it to my stepfather, who junked it. That car just needed a tiny bit of work and would have gone another 100k i'm sure of it.
2002 New Beetle GLS 2.0 (platinum gray)

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recently i visited a small town in Colorado to visit my friend Stan. Had a good time, but while i was there his good friend Ken passed away. Before the bad news, i did manage to have my photo taken while i was there. Thought i would share it. ;)

Attachments

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi everybody. I feel pretty sexy today and i smell pretty darn good. So, i thought i'd take some glamour shots for the ladies. Without further adieu...

Attachments

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me and my favorite Dutch girl, our very own Mazzzja.

Me taunting Amy aka CyberGreenBaby

Quite possibly one of my favorite pictures (me, Marcia, Connie, Amy, Vinny)

Me thinking of visiting the Sexpose'

Just so i can clear my mind, i'm in no way fond of viewing pics of myself, but i figure i should collect a few more before pics so when i'm all buffed and toned like Carrot Top i can say, "hey remember when i was like all flabby and stuff?"

:lol:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is me last week at Monmouth Park. That's the horseracing track for those who do not know. As you can see i enjoyed some free food and beer, but alas i did not stay. I can't stand my coworkers....well, Greg is cool, but that's it. :D

Attachments

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another grainy webcam shot.

But here's me after a few beers at home in celebration of being healthy and disease free. :D :goodjob:

I keeps it real, dawg! Holdin' it down in Middletown!

Yeah, it's a wife beater and a Boston hat! Got somethin' to say? Go ahead, hit reply. I dare ya, yo!

One.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is me driving my newly badged Beetle

BABY!! RUTH!!!

coming to kill you with curls in me hair

Me and my chik lookin HOT!

Me and AlanfromNYC

Me and Karen/FlwrPwr

Damn...i'm startin to get around meeting all you freakin scary ass members of newbeetle.org.

Seriously. You people frighten me. :scared:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is probably one of the oldest surviving photos of me. This is one that came to my posession through my estranged father. Still, the hair is very Beatlesque so i can approve. The girl is my sister and i'm holding Stretch Armstrong before i killed him when i turned 4. I poked him with a pin and he bled purple goo. I tried to use a Band-Aid on him, but it didn't work. :(

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts