VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, my wife is the new owner. She's wanted a Beetle for years, but somehow I always talked her into driving something a little bigger. I finally gave in, and she just got into a 2013 certified pre-owned 2.5L Fender model. As I'll probably still be responsible for maintaining it, I thought joining this group may help me!

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Org!

You will no doubt be impressed with your new toy and the Beetle folks in Oklahoma! We met some of them in Fl a few years back and they have turned into great friends.

There is a big Beetle shindig coming up in October in your neck of the woods. I'll let them tell you about that.

Again, Welcome. You are in good hands here.

Chuckie

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
CONGRATS and GREAT CHOICE! Any pics YET? We love pics here on the ORG.... go ahead,show it off (dont be shy) lol!
You two have now have bragging rights.

LET'S SEE IT.... got a name for it yet?

WELCOME
:banana:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CONGRATS and GREAT CHOICE! Any pics YET? We love pics here on the ORG.... go ahead,show it off (dont be shy) lol!
You two have now have bragging rights.

LET'S SEE IT.... got a name for it yet?

WELCOME
:banana:
Just picked it up yesterday, and haven't had time to take pics or think of a name yet. Will let you see both when we do!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts