NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally purchased a beetle 2000 GLX, got it today yellow with black interior, growing happier by the minute. It didn't come with an owners Manual and I got questions, you'll probably laugh when hear em. What's a dash antenna? There's a rubber rectangle on my dash or instrument panel if u like, is that it? And a button under the center that reads. ASW I think, what is this? I think that's it for now, and peewee is my name in case you had any doughts. Thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Finally purchased a beetle 2000 GLX, got it today yellow with black interior, growing happier by the minute. It didn't come with an owners Manual and I got questions, you'll probably laugh when hear em. What's a dash antenna? There's a rubber rectangle on my dash or instrument panel if u like, is that it? And a button under the center that reads. ASW I think, what is this? I think that's it for now, and peewee is my name in case you had any doughts. Thanks.
ASW I would think would be similar to my ACS button. Automatic Control System. Not sure what yours could mean. As for the other stuff no idea.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
Not really sure about a "dash antenna", but the triangle button is likely for your hazard lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts