VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Lindsey. I live on Oak Island in North Carolina (USA). My 2003 Ford Focus quite unexpectedly decided to take a roadtrip to that big parking lot in the sky (catastrophic internal engine trouble). It would have cost more to repair than the car was worth, so I decided it was time to let it go. I have owned/driven Hondas, Chevrolets, Fords, and Acuras over the years. I do not have any allegiance or loyalty to any one brand. My main concern is a reliable, reasonably priced vehicle which can get me from point A to point B. As luck would have it, a friend of a friend was trading up and decided to sell her silver 2002 VW Beetle Turbo. The test drive was successful and the price was fair, so I am the proud owner, literally overnight, of a Beetle.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Hi from central NC. I have a 2002 Turbo S and a 99 2.0. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well bless your New Beetle soon to be loving it heart.And Welcome to a group of totally Cool folks I've found as well.Im from Columbus Ohio, and now own/cherrish a yellow 2010 NB 2.5 named Sunshine ?.

This is a great resource for any Questions you have about your Beetle. Never be afraid to ask.I have met some terrific & seasoned VW owners on here from all over.And met some in person for the 1st time at the T.O.D. in NC this past May 1st 2015.

Oh yeah and if you can't tell yet I'm a bit of a VW Freak. Like Sunshines plate says....?

·
5/23/10 <3
11,417 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Raleigh area!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts