NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I am new to this forum but have been on various automotive forums over the last 10 years. I have a 1999 New Beetle with the 1.8T motor and auto transmission that my wife recently had an accident in. It hit a telephone pole so, yea. Anyway, I would like to sell the car as a whole parts car or something for convenience to me, but if I can't get anything for it whole I will part it out. Anyway, it has 55,xxx miles, it is yellow with black leather interior in good shape. The sunroof is sliding and works (without leaks). Both windows worked up and down, power locks, etc. I have not had a whole lot of time to look at the damage but it got into the front end pretty good, so the engine may be a parts engine...(turbo, intake, exhaust, head, etc.) I would just assume that until you can have a look for yourself or until I can look at it and see what all happened. Has factory fog lights, headlights survived...one just popped out, etc. It is under a car cover at the moment in my driveway. Rear half of car, doors, mirrors, etc. seem ok. Wheels are worth having to someone else, etc. Not sure what else to say here. Just looking for offers as a whole parts car now and we'll go from there. I would say I'd like about $1800-$2000 as I can likely get that in parts and have the hulk pulled out of my driveway for a couple hundred more in scrap value after parting...just to put a number on it I guess, but that's a starting point. It was low mileage so any other parts should work and were working well before this. Any questions, please email/PM me. Thanks.

Here are a few pics:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the late reply, I'm out of town for work until sunday night. I am in south Florida...Port Saint Lucie to be exact. As far as price, cash talks...shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: Not too much serious interest in this thing whole aside from "what's your bottom dollar", so I am starting to part it out this week. The part out thread is on the "Parts" section of the marketplace forum for anyone interested in anything specific. Thank you for your time/interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts