NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
I really like the '06 model ! Great colour as well !

Congratz, and many safe miles !

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
I can't wait to see this color in person! :eek:

Congratulations to you! :party:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
My fave 06 made it over to this side! Awesome! Welcome back fleghorn!!!
:goodjob:
Amy

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm trying to contain my jealousy over anyone that already has their 2006 TDI. I special ordered mine and I am supposed to be able to pick it up early November. Gecko Green, Black interior, 6spd DSG. As soon as it arrives, pix will be posted. Hopefully Spunky (my 2004) won't get too jealous!
Congrats on yours Fleghorn. Love the color and the rims!

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Grr, stop trying to make me buy a new TDI :lol:

Fantastic car. Fantastic color! But, with my Passat TDI, I guess I'm a little partial to Shadow Blue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
price please

fleghorn said:
I am reposting these pictures of my new Beetle TDI with Package 2 (Leather, 17" wheels) and 6 speed DSG.
Great looking car!! I want the exact same car. Am having a hard time trying to get a decent price. Can you share your cost?

·
Registered
32 Posts
sgtmaj said:
Can you share your cost? I'm having a hard time finding that car, color and equipment.
sgtmaj,

I know there's one out there + a sirius radio as my dealership actually ordered 2 by mistake when ordereing mine. Whether its been delivered anywhere yet or sold I'm not sure. Have your local dealer search what's coming in and what's out there and they should be able to tell you if one's in the piepline or if they can get it from another dealer.

TDI4ever

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in South Florida and paid MSRP. They knew I wasn't going to leave without the car as I was calling them weekly to see what its status was.

TDI4ever

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
why haggle?

I paid MSRP for our '06 TDI, too. It didn't even occur to me to try to haggle with the dealership. They had what I wanted so I grabbed it. Then, I had to drive 750 miles home, because none of the dealers closer had it.

Our is exactly the same model -- only difference is the color. I love it to death.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
I really like that color, it is beautiful. When I was shopping for my car, i made the mistake of being way too excited ;) They knew I wanted the car so bad, it was hard to haggle the price after that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts