VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adooore my flower holder and I am trying to change it with the holidays and seasons, so I am wondering what everyone has in there flower holder. I had red and white carnations with a wreath around the holder when i first got it, now i have a red rose and sticks with heart shaped beads on it for valentines day. I will take a picture of that tommorrow, for now, here is what i used to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
An alien.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here

Attachments

·
Semi-Lurk Mode: GOOOOO
2,842 Posts
I haven't got any pictures of it, but I have keep a Mini Mag Lite in the flower holder.

My excuse? It makes my car "manly." LOL :D

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
I've still got an alien topped pen in my "pen holder." I've got plans for something that I haven't yet seen. I guess I'll post the plan if I ever get around to it.

I have liked what I've seen in your vase so far, Emily!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I have the white plush daisy I bought on the VW site. I just love it!

I was speaking to a NB owner in the Costco parking lot, and I asked him what was in his? He said that that he needed to replace his vase, but he was thinking of putting a bullet casing in the holder. Yikes! Something masculine he said.

Tina :)

·
Arkamedes goes zooooom!
30 Posts
I have a bouquet of brightly coloured silk flowers in mine. Once it warms up, I'll clean Arkamedes up and take photos to post. Right now, I a can't wash him. Everything would freeze shut. That would be a bad thing.

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
I have a talking Stewie Griffin pen that I use when I road rage. :D A blue cloth tulip that has been there forever and needs replacing ........ and a checkered cake flag tooth pick thing I got on my "Pixars Cars" cake for my last birthday. :D

·
5/23/10 <3
11,203 Posts
Thanks to kcfoxie I have a new bud vase...one of the nice metal ones! I haven't put anything in it yet but I can't wait to find something :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
here is what I just put in, it lights up with the parking lights

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Eh, we got to see!

I think that'll be my new avatar.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts