·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
17,255 Posts
If you could: highlight the area in question and clip location, possibly a example of the missing clip, so we know what you are referring to? You might pull the clip off the other undamaged, side fog light and take it with you, to search for it.

Many tines, the front bumper; will be damaged in parking lots, curbs, concrete pylons and highway debris. This can break off tabs and other fastener parts from the car and this may require replacement or if you want to work with damaged plastic parts, get creative, in fastening things in place with generic parts from a hardware or auto parts store. Many times, i will go the hardware/fastener (nuts, bolts, etc) area at a home improvement or hardware store; look through all the drawers and find something that works.

Of you wan-to use original parts and fx things “correctly”, use original specific parts, check with your VW dealer or good used parts, can be a affordable way to go, to find small missing parts, fasteners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you could: highlight the area in question and clip location, possibly a example of the missing clip, so we know what you are referring to? You might pull the clip off the other undamaged, side fog light and take it with you, to search for it.

Many tines, the front bumper; will be damaged in parking lots, curbs, concrete pylons and highway debris. This can break off tabs and other fastener parts from the car and this may require replacement or if you want to work with damaged plastic parts, get creative, in fastening things in place with generic parts from a hardware or auto parts store. Many times, i will go the hardware/fastener (nuts, bolts, etc) area at a home improvement or hardware store; look through all the drawers and find something that works.

Of you wan-to use original parts and fx things “correctly”, use original specific parts, check with your VW dealer or good used parts, can be a affordable way to go, to find small missing parts, fasteners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@billymade
It's the "Square U" closest to you. It had been on along time, i did check with the VW Dealer (online) and it's wider then the normal "J" Clip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts