Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Other Flavor

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I was wondering about "OG" too. :confused: (OriGinal?)

Anyway, my fave, at the moment, is Black Cherry Vanilla. Yum! :bigthumb:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Shutterbug said:
What does "OG" stand for?
OG = Original Gangster/Gangsta
It's hip-hop/urban/gang terminology. The baddest of the bad and the oldest and wisest of the gang members are known as OG. Basically it's a used as a term of respect. By calling someone an OG you are letting them know you respect them.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
FineExampl said:
It's hip-hop/urban/gang terminology. The baddest of the bad and the oldest and wisest of the gang members are known as OG. Basically it's a used as a term of respect. By calling someone an OG you are letting them know you respect them.
word, thanks homes
I prefer original myself, none of that diet zero whatever crap! I would like to try the black cherry vanilla though, sounds yum

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
/me peers out the window and spots Coke's corporate HeadQuarters building down the street.:eek5:

I had to make sure they aren't watching.:D I picked the original formula. Coke Zero is pretty good, but it has to be FREEZIN' cold. I never cared much for Tab or any of the diet versions of Coke. Strangely, I thought Tab Clear{if anyone else remembers that} was good. I've been making a real effort to drink fewer soft drinks, so when I do indulge, I go for high octane stuff.

My real soft drink 'holy grail' is a can of Dr. Pepper from the Dublin, TX plant. As far as I know, that's the only place you can get it with REAL sugar instead of high-fructose-corn-crap-made-in-a-lab-fake-syrup, and it tastes SO good!:hitit:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Diet caffeine-Free

I used to be a major Mountain-Dew-Flavored-Coke and Diet Coke fan. Then my heart decided that I needed to slow down (one of the reasons I was away from NB.org).

These days, when I do drink soda (mostly water now - water good, caffeine bad), it is low-test, no sugar stuff... A real rarity in software development shops these days.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
FineExampl said:
I'm hip to this reference, but didn't see how it fit for Coke flavors.;)

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dnyed said:
I'm hip to this reference, but didn't see how it fit for Coke flavors.;)
See, I was trying to branch out and expand the term's usability.:D

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
For me the regular, original OG Coca Cola :D

I do like Cherry Coke as well.
Vanilla Coke wasn't really my thing

I do understand what the light version is, but what is Coke zero?
Is it like caffeine free?

Oooh, this week I've seen an awesome Coca Cola commercial.
The screen is divided in 4 parts. Each part is in a different continent and you see different people in different countries, but the picture makes one whole :) It's what Coca Cola stands for. Everyone, everywhere drinks Coca Cola...

·
TDi GO!
2,637 Posts
Coke Zero is quite good...it was strange around here, the Coke Zero for a time was the same as Diet Coke, and then the started using Splenda in it and now it tastes ALOT like regular OG Coke. Cap is correct, though, it has to be VERY cold to taste right...warm it is gross, like most diet sodas.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
Not a big coke fan...but I loved Vanilla Coke!! I like Pepsi products besides that really.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts