NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
w/ 300MHz Processor - Integrated WLAN 802.11b + Bluetooth-56MB SDRAM Memory - Input Mechanism Soft Keyboard - 3.5" TFT Display - Expansion Slot (SD) - Infrared - Internet - Email - MP3 - Video playback - Voice Recorder - Calendar - Calculator - MS-Word / Excel / Outlook - Tasks

This PDA pretty much does it all. Please note: to get on the internet, you will need to be at a hotspot, have a wireless network or have it connected through your computer.

PDA does not come with memory card. I have a 256MB card that you can purchase for $20, if you like. Item comes with all cables, instructions, protective case and headphones. Item does not come with ActiveSync software, but it can easily be downloaded from the web.

Item is in MINT condition, with no problems. This is a great unit! I've used this unit for awhile now and the only reason I am selling it is because my new cell phone does most of what I used this PDA for. Plus, my cell phone was very expensive, so I need to make up some of the cost!

I will refund your money within 10 days if there’s a problem due to technology malfunction, otherwise, item is your responsibility. There is no warranty on this item. I am not available for technical support of any kind for this item after its sale.

more details can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002UBDDG/qid=1133979436/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1177223-6923129?n=507846&s=electronics&v=glance
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12059_na/12059_na.HTML
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPAQ_rx3115.htm

if you have any questions, please ask!

price $170 w/o SD card, $190 w/ SD card
shipping: $8
price is FIRM.

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
I would so love to buy this from you Erin! It's just not the right time ya know? I never have any money during the holidays. :rolleyes:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CyberGreenBaby said:
I would so love to buy this from you Erin! It's just not the right time ya know? I never have any money during the holidays. :rolleyes:
yeah, christmas probably isn't the best time to sell...unless someone wanted to buy it as a gift. and it would be an expensive gift at that! i've also got it listed here at work. if it doesn't sell in a week, it's going on ebay. ;)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Well good luck selling it! I have a feeling it will go in a couple of days once the person who really really wants it makes up their mind to splurge. :D

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fowvay said:
Ya know.... my birthday is coming up at the end of the month.... I love you long time if you give that to me :D
hmmm. my birthday was last month and i don't recall getting anything from YOU. :confused: and you're supposed to love me long time anyway - with or without gifts. :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CyberGreenBaby said:
Well good luck selling it! I have a feeling it will go in a couple of days once the person who really really wants it makes up their mind to splurge. :D
yeah, i know there are buyers out there like me who just HAVE to have gadgets like this. it's definitely going to sell, i just hope it sells here or at work so i don't have to get charged fees on ebay. i only bought this PDA 'cause i broke the screen on my previous one. this one used to belong to my brother - my parents bought it for him last x-mas. sheesh! it will now be leaving the family...

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fowvay said:
I'm going to kill UPS... You are telling me you didn't get that gold brick I sent you? :mad:
:roflmao:nice.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I remember spending $850 on an Apple MessagePad 2000 back around 1999. I've had some Palms, my first PDA was a Windows CE 1.0 Cassio Cassiopeia A-11. I hope it sells for ya, you may want to post it to craigslist.org :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kcfoxie said:
I remember spending $850 on an Apple MessagePad 2000 back around 1999. I've had some Palms, my first PDA was a Windows CE 1.0 Cassio Cassiopeia A-11. I hope it sells for ya, you may want to post it to craigslist.org :)
i don't think anyone in my area uses craigslist. :rolleyes:

$850?!?!? damn!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Yeah. It had a list of like $1400 "back when." It still fetches upwards of $200 today (and it's as old or older than the New Beetle).

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Papa Bug said:
Erin, have you sold this yet?
yes, it was sold on ebay last week. yay! sold for $160...

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts