NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: Parts, toys, windup key (non-motorized), Paint ETC 02 Turbo S

With a heavy heart I sold my 2002 Turbo S ... I still have a few parts that did not go w/the car when I traded it in. I have a set of luggage racks, the cute little wind up key that goes on the back hatch, OEM original tail lights, touch up paint for salsa red.... possible others.. Taking offers as I'm not really sure what anything is worth anymore. [email protected]

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Is this the luggage rack that goes on the hatch?
Or is it a roof rack?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wind up key

I have a picture on my phone of the wind up key & can forward it if you send me an email address - I can't seem to find out how to post a picture to this thread

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
This is no doubt the link to the windup key -

Wind Up Key – Free Spinning & Motorized, courtesy Bugstuff
WindupKey.com

M.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Oh, he never posted the pic or gave that explaination! Hadn't seen those. Looks more like a stopper for the sink. (lol) I thought the powered ones were pretty damn cool. Just not sure I want to poke a hole in the trunk lid.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Oh, he never posted the pic or gave that explaination! Hadn't seen those. Looks more like a stopper for the sink. (lol) I thought the powered ones were pretty damn cool. Just not sure I want to poke a hole in the trunk lid.
Yup, I did enjoy that link to those motorized Wind up Keys. They do look like fun but you are right I wouldn't want to mess up my rear lock and emblem. If they had a temporary solution that is easily reversible I would be all over those. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I don't want to jack this poor guy's thread any worse than I have, but since you are one of those unfortunates with the swing badge (or fortunates depending on whether it needs to be replaced), you don't have to do anything but take it off, no mods, no holes.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I don't want to jack this poor guy's thread any worse than I have, but since you are one of those unfortunates with the swing badge (or fortunates depending on whether it needs to be replaced), you don't have to do anything but take it off, no mods, no holes.
Really? HMM, interesting ;) My rear badge has seen better days. Last time I waxed the car the rest of the blue came off the rear emblem. Now it is just plain Chrome and you can barely even see the VW sign. Perhaps it's time to get a Wind Up Key :D Hey, if I get a fast enough motor to spin that thing at high RPM's perhaps my car will go faster ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL - it's not a GUYS thread!!! Updated these are the parts that are still available.. I FINALLY figured out (DUH) how to attach pics

I also have the phatbox connector/stand (not the cartridge) and software. Also have salsa red touch up paint (in spray can and bottle).

Make offers!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sale: Luggage rack for new beetle

Do you still have the clip on wind up looking key? If not, could you please tell me where you got it? I would much rather have one that I didn't have to drill holes in my Bug to use.

Thanks, Kellye
[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts