NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2000 Volkswagen New Beetle 1.8T with an automatic transmission.

This beetle is unique with a pure white paint job with red racing stripes down the length of it, with rocker stripes. They can be removed if you don't like them. Has about 161,000 Miles on it. Over all, perfect mechanically, has a CEL for the converter not cleaning as much as it should, but does not affect the running of the engine. Recently replaced the engine and transmission mounts, all fluids, and timing belt. Have receipts for it all. Even had the sunroof drains cleaned. Inside the headliner has just been replaced, but the door handles have broken off and the back seat leather is cracking due to sun exposure and some water getting on it.. Text or Email me ThreeEightSix-249-5391.Thanks looking to get 3500obo for it. Would also like to trade for a 1999-2004 Mustang V6 or GT, only manual. Or possibly a 1995-2003 F150. I will consider other Trades too The AC compressor runs but does not Cool. I don't know why.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
Can you get a pic of the water damage, and worn seats?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Can you get a pic of the water damage, and worn seats?
Not really any water damage other than the seats, the headliner was damaged, but I had that replaced. The front valence is cracked, and there's a dent in the driver side rear pillar, I think it's just a soft spot in the metal. I'll be slowly repairing all of this until it sells. Let me know if your interested. Thanks
Nice looking new beetle!
Yes, more interior pix please.
:)
Here they are, let me know if your interested!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts