VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, there are still a few left in the states. I can order them!!!

Go to my online store smvwparts.com

Type this part number 1C0953255A into the search bar on the left

Voila! We offer shipping to the continental United States!

Enter in the code "HotDeal" until June 8th and receive an additional 10% off your order!

:D

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
That's awesome Michelle but I think they're still available from 1stvwparts as they have been for awhile? That's where I bought mine from about 4 years ago. The bad part was that shipping cost more than the covers. :D

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Wish I would have thought to look for those BEFORE I got my markers tinted. Oh well. haha

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah ok. I wasn't sure I've had a few people ask so I figured I would let everyone know where there was an option to get them.

And if you use the store, select pick up. I'll mail them personally for the cost of a stamp. ;)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have looked at 1stvwparts and I sure dont see them?
I honestly haven't seen them anywhere in awhile. I had to search our european catalog to find them.

But like I said, we can get them! Just put the part number in and we can get them.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Part Number Search

[Enter Part Nos. separated by newline]

COVER
Make: Volkswagen | Part#: 1C0953255A
List Price: $6.10
Your Price: $3.66

Quantity:
Click to Buy COVER Click to add COVER to your Shopping Cart

Copied and pasted from 1stvwparts.com...type in part number in search engine and there you have it.

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I can't match that price, but if you select "pick up" I will mail it USPS via envelope to help save on shipping.

The only reason I brought it up is because it was asked for. I run a store through a VW dealership. This store is my source of income, so that's why I push it. I understand if someone wants to get it cheaper. I'm in the same boat. Just wanted to let people know, I run the store and I'm able to get them. So, yeah... but it's an option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts