VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, i finally got around to removing and replacing my lower bumper parts. the three parts i replaced were: lower panel, grill and coupling.

my used parts are in pretty bad shape - about a 6 / 10; they have stone chips, scratches, scrapes, pieces missing from the grill and a tab missing from the lower panel itself. i was originally going to try and sell these parts, but i'd feel bad taking money from anyone for these!

if anyone wants them, you can have them for free, as long as you pay for shipping. shipping should be around $12 or so. maybe more - i'll let whomever know when i get it packagd up. you MUST agree to take all three parts, as i can't take them apart; i tried, but it was too hard to un-snap them.

the grill is black and the lower panel and coupling are from a 2001 GLS silver beetle. the parts are WITH fogs. below is a sample picture of the parts i am giving away. please feel free to ask any questions!

click here for pictures of the actual parts!

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
parts are spoken for! thanks!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jazzcat said:
wewt!!!11

:banana:

money will be sent tonight with address...thanks very much!
you're very welcome! i am glad someone wants them! :D

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jazzcat said:
its going to let me experiment a little with paint:D

plus i think the girlfriends grill(on her car) is messed up
i didn't have the guts to do any of the painting myself. maybe if i had a garage or something. anywho, enjoy! if you do anything fun, be sure to post some pics! :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these are available again / still. $20 should take care of packing and shipping. if anyone is interested, please PM or email me! ;)

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
callisto9 said:
these are available again / still. $20 should take care of packing and shipping. if anyone is interested, please PM or email me! ;)
I want them for the StudBug! Will payPal $$ for shipping straight away if youwant ...

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Mad Mike said:
I want them for the StudBug! Will payPal $$ for shipping straight away if youwant ...
make sure its through your bank account and not a credit card! thats what was holding me back from getting them(that and being slammed at work :( )

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mad Mike said:
they are temporarily spoken for. i will let you know if they don't work out. someone is checking to see if they will fit a '99 bug. does anyone know?

and yes, if you're paying me via paypal, it must be from your bank account. or you can pay me via check, money order or cash.

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
It was me waiting to see about if these would fit my 99 Bluenote; I talked to the dealer parts dept and the guy told me that the change in fitment was from 2000 to 2001 so I have to say let these parts go to someone whose car they'll fit :(

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Beth...they'll fit. :)

Remember, we used a 2001 grille before, I can make it work again. :)

This stuff actually looks to need no 'fabrication" lol.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my99vdub said:
Ya, I was telling Erin about our fabrication should have just asked you instead of calling Crowley guys, huh???

Ummmm, can I take back the reneg of first dibs????
check your PM ;)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
these parts are spoken and paid for! will be shipping soon. thanks to all who responded! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts