NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Bentley manual for 1998 - 2002 New Beetles on CD if anyone wants it. I have some other small random beetle stuff I'd also like to give away, so I'd prefer that someone local can come pick this up.

If not, I don't mind mailing the CD somewhere. I think it is still registered in my name on an old laptop I no longer own, but I'll do whatever I can to help register the software on a new computer. It is for XP, but you can run it in XP mode in Windows 7, etc.....

First one to call dibs gets it, but anyone willing to pick it up near Sepulveda and the 101 trumps all others, and can have the rest of the stuff, which fits in a very small box.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I have the Bentley manual for 1998 - 2002 New Beetles on CD if anyone wants it. I have some other small random beetle stuff I'd also like to give away, so I'd prefer that someone local can come pick this up.

If not, I don't mind mailing the CD somewhere. I think it is still registered in my name on an old laptop I no longer own, but I'll do whatever I can to help register the software on a new computer. It is for XP, but you can run it in XP mode in Windows 7, etc.....

First one to call dibs gets it, but anyone willing to pick it up near Sepulveda and the 101 trumps all others, and can have the rest of the stuff, which fits in a very small box.
First dibs PM sent!!

Christmas is coming early this year. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts