NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: This was my oddity today.

While driving my kids to school this morning my Bug clicked on 66,666 and my left low beam headlight blew out. Just last week the right one blew and its was replaced. Now I have to wait til Tuesday to get it fixed. Milk Day.

Oh, well, if thats all thats happened today....no biggie.

PS: I put no stock in superstition at all.

So, how was your day?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Nothing bad has happened to me...yet! (knock on wood)
Although its funny you mention your odometer being 66,666...when i pulled into the parking space at work this morning my tripometer said 666.6! weird :eek13:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Spoooky! :gotme:
Wonder how one would exorcize a NB? :firedevil

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
My wife was born on a Friday the 13th and today I had an all day interview session with a local Health Care Network. Interviewed with the 7 directors who report to the CIO, one right after the other.

On the way home, I stopped at an indoor Golfing place and played 18 holes at Spyglass in California (via a large interactive video screen set-up and some really neat software).

Overall it was a very nice day...:bigthumb:

TechnoTrix'd...:wave3:

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
BTW, my oldest daughter (13) is having a sleep-over and all 6 of them are playing DDR: Extreme 2 on PS2.

We have a couple of soft mat's and they have been going at it for close to 3 hrs.

Like I said earlier, just a really nice day.....:wave3:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
TechnoTrix'd said:
BTW, my oldest daughter (13) is having a sleep-over and all 6 of them are playing DDR: Extreme 2 on PS2.
We have a couple of soft mat's and they have been going at it for close to 3 hrs. Like I said earlier, just a really nice day.....:wave3:
hee hee...that brings back memories from a couple years ago...little miss ali and and a bunch of her friends doing DDR at full volume, and shaking the whole house (between giggles)... :lol:

drove the OB today, and drove home from work with the top down. GREAT day. :D

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
SPIRU said:
Just glad its over!
Me too! Friday the 13th, full moons don't mix! Tonite in the ER was a real treat! I swear, the entertainment value is sometimes well worth the 12 hours I spend here!:p

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
ccain529 said:
Me too! Friday the 13th, full moons don't mix! Tonite in the ER was a real treat! I swear, the entertainment value is sometimes well worth the 12 hours I spend here!:p
I know that you mean, I'm in NSG at a nursing home and crap hit the fan at least every 15 mins.:rolleyes:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
The 13th wasnt, bad, the day before was really awful though. The c-clip on the b&m came off and i was stuck in 5th gear on the side of hte road before work, and after work, there were 4 deer on the road coming home. Gah!!

But now that my center console is off, again, it's moddin time. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts