NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am missing the front left orange safety reflector on my 2012 Beetle (it magically disappeared, no idea what happened, no shock involved).

Attached is a photo to show what part I'm referring to. I spent a couple of hours online trying to find this part but... maybe I am just searching with the wrong keywords. I just can't spot it.
Would anyone have some recommendation? (I know I can call the Dealership I got the car from, I am looking for an alternative to that).

In advance, thank you!
Carla-

Attachments

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Still under warranty? Take it back to the dealer - no sense paying for something that you don't have to.

·
Registered
13,851 Posts
Hello, as noted above; if you had a problem with it (aside from you damaging it in a impact or accident), you could have it replaced under warranty. If you damaged it yourself and you need to buy another one; on your dime.

I think this might be it! I would look at the part number on the drivers side; that you still have. Part numbers are usually imprinted on all VW parts; I'm sure if you call your local dealer with your VIN #, they can get your the right part, proof positive.

No. Part Number Description List Price Our Price
1 5C5-945-071-A SIDE MARKER LAMP LEFT $38.12 $28.59 Add to Cart
1 5C5-945-072-A SIDE MARKER LAMP RIGHT $38.12 $28.59 Add to Cart
2 N-017-752-2 MARKER LAMP BULB RIGHT $2.00 $1.50 Add to Cart

SIDE MARKER LAMPS for 2012 Volkswagen Beetle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts