VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my 01 Yellow Sport.
Excellent condition.
Black leather , cd changer , platemate ( no holes in front bumper cover, not shown in photo ).
$10k or best offer
post here or email
[email protected]
Thanks




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are some pics of the inside.
not the best shots but it is dark and cold out and the batteries
in the digicam are about done.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had my beetle advertized for 2 months now with no replys from any of my ads.
I will be putting the car on ebay at the end of march.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheat,

I really was looking for a TDI when I found my Sport.
But one of the major reasons for selling is I can not
drive my beetle for more than 1/2 hour with out much pain.
Both my knees are in a bad way and I just can't find
a comfortable position.
If I am good with the clutch , my go fast leg is in agony.
If I get comfortable with the right leg the clutch is
nearly imposible to operate smoothly, and I miss shifts.
I love my bug , but I can't live with it.
I wish I could work out a trade.
If you are still interested let me know and I will hold
off putting it on ebay.

Pete
 

·
Beetle Pusher
Joined
·
198 Posts
snekeptp said:
I have had my beetle advertized for 2 months now with no replys from any of my ads.
I will be putting the car on ebay at the end of march.
We are still trying to sell our 03 toyota matrix and continue to search for a 1.8t. I hope this car is still around when we do sell unless you are looking to work some sorta trade. Here's a pic

auto
pwr everything
48,xxx miles
4 brand new tires
owned since 21,000 miles, never had a problem, she liked my Beetle so much that now i have to sell her car and get my self a new one, so why not a 1.8t.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slow
thanks for the offer , but I am not looking for a matrix.
good luck selling.
Let me know when you do and if I still have my bug we can talk.

Pete
 

·
Beetle Pusher
Joined
·
198 Posts
snekeptp said:
Slow
thanks for the offer , but I am not looking for a matrix.
good luck selling.
Let me know when you do and if I still have my bug we can talk.

Pete
apparently neither is anyone else, if i lower my price anymore i'd be falling under trade in value. The car is perfect but noone has come to look at it yet. If we do sell it however I'll look u up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Asking $ - Matrix?

SLOW98NB said:
apparently neither is anyone else, if i lower my price anymore i'd be falling under trade in value. The car is perfect but noone has come to look at it yet. If we do sell it however I'll look u up.
What do you asking $$ for the Matrix?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
686 Posts
Are you looking for a boat

I have an excellent Bayliner 18.50 Capri.

Are you contemplating a trade?
 

·
Beetle Pusher
Joined
·
198 Posts
mcH said:
What do you asking $$ for the Matrix?
sorry i havn't been on here much lately, but $11,000
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top