NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sadly have to sell my baby! My fiance and I have started doing a lot of road tripping, camping, and carpooling, and the girl just isn't fitting the bill anymore :cry:

Details:

2005 Limited Dark Flint Edition Convertible New Beetle. Only 250 made. Dark flint body with Bordeaux red rag top/pin stripe/interior, 17in special edition color coordinated alloy wheels. I4, 2.0L, 6 speed automatic with sport shifting mode (meaning you can manually shift if you want). Automatic windows/mirror control, automatic hydraulic top, heated front seats, AC w/ pollen filter, audible/visible anti-theft alarm system for doors/hood/trunk/radio/starter, immobilizer theft deterrent system, premium sound system with CD/MP3 player, Sirius satellite radio ready, cruise control.

80K miles, roughly 30mpg highway. Has a few cosmetic issues to be addressed - rear bumper very dinged from parking on NYC streets, needs one rear headrest replaced, and needs inner convertible top liner re-anchored in one place (does not affect operation).

Asking $7000 or best offer. NYC Area.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts