NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A set of 4 PCW custom 16" wheels with Goodyear eagle tires.

Two of the tires only have about 5 miles on them. The other two have rougly 10,000 miles with plenty of tread left.

Wheels and tires are in great shape. Reason for selling is i got a different set of wheels. Asking price is $400.00.

please PM me if you are interested!

Attachments

·
Daddy Squared!!
313 Posts
Interested in the rims/tires you are selling!!

mentalVdub said:
A set of 4 PCW custom 16" wheels with Goodyear eagle tires.

Two of the tires only have about 5 miles on them. The other two have rougly 10,000 miles with plenty of tread left.

Wheels and tires are in great shape. Reason for selling is got a different set of wheels. Asking price is $400.00 or best offer.

mentalVdub,

Where are you in Cali? I am originally from California, but still have family in the L.A area that would be able to assist me with the transaction, especially the shipping part. From the photos, the two appear to be in great shape!! Are the other two in as good a shape as these? Please provide photos of all four, as I am very interested in these.

Thanks,
Gus
Silver04
Lindenhurst, IL 60046

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Silver04 said:
mentalVdub,

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Gus
Silver04
replied!
let me know what is good for you and i will work on getting some more picture of the wheels and tires.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EvilinaDM101 said:
Hey if whoever decides that they don't want them. Keep me in mind!! I NEED RIMS!!
you got it shonnel!
they're yours next time you are out here unless someone gets em.

·
Daddy Squared!!
313 Posts
Amanda,

As I mentioned when we spoke this morning, consider your wheels SOLD!!! I look forward to hearing from you after you have completed your finals. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and thanks for the phenomenal deal on this tire/wheel package. I will PM you my shipping address and please reply with your address so I can send the MO.

Thanks,
Gus
Silver04

1 - 20 of 30 Posts