NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*selling for a friend*

My buddy just picked up another VW, so this one has to go. Some specifics are below:

Basics:
-1999.5 VW Golf GLS 2.0
-5speed manual
-96,100 miles
-2nd owner
-uniblack exterior
-black/tan interior

Engine:
-2.0 liter, code AEG (no ring problems, mobil1 used and changed every 4-5k since he got the car at 55k)
-Catco high-flow catalytic converter
-WRD transmission mount/dogbone mount
-newer transmisson (under 60k)

Body:
-blacked out emblems front/back
-in.pro projectors
-lamin-x film on the headlights
-GTI tails (NAspec)
-shaved "Golf" from hatch

Suspension:
-H&R cup kit
-stock "Avus" 15s with Cooper tires (the lifeliners)

Interior:
-black interior conversion (seats/handles)
-2004 Jetta GL seats (these are my old seats, so I can/will vouch for them...the airbags work and no light is present)
-black door handles
-Blaupunkt CD player

Known problems:
-the car needs a Coolant Temp sensor...it's throwing a CEL for it, we'll probably do it this week or next week, so it's a moot point, but I should mention it.
-there is a dent on the right fender...could be repaired, but probably cheaper to find a black fender from the junkyard if looks are a concern.
-the driver's seat had the airbag blow out, so I gave him the seats. He replaced the airbag, but the side of the seat needs to be restitched...shouldn't cost much, or you can just leave the black fabric tape we used to seal it up.

We're looking for $5500 or best...KBB is $5600 in fair condition, and this car has mods totalling over $2000. We also have more aftermarket parts available if interested...inquire within via PM.

No trades will be accepted or considered! Please have funds ready and available should you express interest to me. Car is located in Westerly, RI.

NOTE: the black wheels pictured are NOT for sale.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts