VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'99 Beetle TDI, 5 spd. 111k
Bad: It has body driver's side damage. The rocker panel is dented, the rear fender also cracked badly. I have a replacement fender. The door has been replaced and re painted (paint not matched too well needs blending) The rear bumper cover is scrachted on the same side but repairable. To top it off there are two holes in the roof from antennas I bought the car like this 1.5yr. ago and have daily driven it ever since. The previous owner slid over a street sign and didn't have collision so the car was never repaired, the accident was not reported.
Good: Pump replaced by 11mm unit at approx 80k along with the timing belt. The car also has .205 OEM injectors, Wett chip and stainless borla exhaust. There is also an aftermarket down pipe but I'm not sure on the make. There is no cat or muffler. Has a lightened flywheel and upgraded clutch. Take off Turbo S suspension month ago. OEM 16" alloys with Gislaved snows. I've also done the glow plugs and fuel filter. Rear discs and pads were just replaced. I use Rotella synthetic oil, I don't know what was used previously. It has projektzwo mirrors and a couple rear spoiler, I think they were factory accesories but I'm not sure.
The car has 111k on it now, it runs and drives excellent. It is definetly repairable or driveable as is. I've put over 20k on it as it is and drive it everyday. I can take some pics this weekend if anybody has interest in it. Car is located in Syracuse, NY Thanks Ryan, please email if interested or have questions. Accepting offers, input appreciated.
mcshane.vw at excite.com

Asking $4500

Here are a few pics..
http://web.syr.edu/~adstone/beetle/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts