NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Wow. Every once in awhile a really smoking deal comes up on a new beetle around here. I know in Austin Texas you could get about 7000 dollars for that car, no problem. You make me feel bad I'm asking 5 for for my 99 2.0. All Stock ,yeah it's clean, and is well maintained, but its not very quick.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. Every once in awhile a really smoking deal comes up on a new beetle around here. I know in Austin Texas you could get about 7000 dollars for that car, no problem. You make me feel bad I'm asking 5 for for my 99 2.0. All Stock ,yeah it's clean, and is well maintained, but its not very quick.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
sell it for 6000 down there and ill throw you a grand.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
I am always in the market for another NB; its just I prefer a stock engine over one with performance mods. But if the price is right I will recondition it back to stock. So was $4000 your initial asking price or is it the now lowered price?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am always in the market for another NB; its just I prefer a stock engine over one with performance mods. But if the price is right I will recondition it back to stock. So was $4000 your initial asking price or is it the now lowered price?
5000 was my initial base price. It's now 4000 And it won't be going any lower.

·
"that kid with the bug"
415 Posts
where are you located?

Matt

·
"that kid with the bug"
415 Posts
hmmm, im in central florida. im goign to make a few phone calls and see how much cash i can pull together. ill PM you my number in a min, i prefer texting or email for comunication.

Matt

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
You go Matt...it's even one of your fave colors isn't it? :banana:

Hope it works out for you. Keep us updated...

·
"that kid with the bug"
415 Posts
unfortunatly its not looking too promising. but im going to keep trying. now that i have the ability, i will once again rock the 1.8T

Matt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts