VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2002 Beetle Turbo S with about 104xxx miles. Price dropped asking $4700 O.B.O..Make me an offer.

Timing belt/waterpump was done at 75k miles. Have receipts and history from previous owner. Comes with Delta X stock wheels and steelies with snow tires.

Performance:
Forge 007 diverter valve
Techtonics Tuning 2.5" full stainless steel exhausts w/ borla muffler
TyrolSport 1.8 SMIC (BRAND NEW not installed still in box...)
aFe cold air intake (have the stock air intake)
Revo Stage 1 tune

Upgrades:
Aftermarket stereo has usb/AUX/mirco SD input with CD player. I have also got it wired so a subwoofer can be hooked into the back. Also have the original stereo and 6 disc CD changer that goes in the back.

Body has some chips from commuting on highway otherwise little to no rust. Mechanically runs strong always change oil every 5k miles and have a clean title.

Any more info or pics needed please call/text: 5084056731 or pm me. Thanks for looking.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
ill road trip with you one weekend if youre serious! im always down for a road trip!!

-jd

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
ill road trip with you one weekend if youre serious! im always down for a road trip!!

-jd
Man, I wish I could. I feel like Mark Cuban, my time is my most precious commodity! I would love to come up to your place next weekend, but I just can't swing it. I just opened a new shop, I need to set up my lift, and compressor, and make money to pay the rent!
Oh, and sorry about the thread hijacking! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There's gonna be a snowstorm this Sunday and Monday looks like I can't take pics of it this weekend :thumbsdn:

I guess when I have time, probably next weekend I'll take pics.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have owned it just over two years now. Selling it because I got an mk2 supra now..you can see the supra next to the beetle.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
First, let me say that I am not into performance mods; I like my NB's stock. What mods can be put back to stock and which mods cannot?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All mods can be put back to stock..I've only done ecu flash, diverter valve, cold air intake, and exhaust. Mind you the oem exhaust system was falling a part. I installed a stainless steel full turbo back exhaust system. I'm sure any car guy would appreciate that. But if you want to put back an oem exhaust system lol go ahead. Everything else is stock on the car.

Btw I dropped the price to $5500

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
The ECU flash is the only thing that would be an issue; ECU's are not cheap! Would the current exhaust pass emissions? Do you still have the stock parts; excluding the exhaust?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just did a state inspection this January..passed. All info is given above for stock parts.. Please read. I have the receipt for the Revo flash installment, the shop that did it for the beetle can easily uninstall and install it back on the beetle in 30 minutes..not really a big deal.

If you're a serious buyer please just contact through my personal info. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts