NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
Hey there

This is the kind of car im looking for. A unique color with mods already done, and a turbo...is it the later model 02 (new headrest, new emblem, other minor updates etc) or early?

Also, can i see a few pics on the inside?
I have a beetle i will be trying to get rid of as well, but i doubt you want to go from a 02 turbo to an 02 2.0. However i am just throwing that out there.

Also, i dont care for the wheels, but the tires are nice. Do you have the stock rims or whats the deal with the tires? I wouldnt mind if you would take those wheels to make some more money. Im sure someone else could appreciate them more than i could.

So a few shots of the interior would be wonderful and could answer the small few questions i have. Too bad you are sooo far away..that makes for a LONG road trip!

Oh whoops almost forgot. I want that Turbo S bumper if i get the car...maybe you could trade a few pieces including the tires (if you have stock rims etc) for it...?

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
OMG

I just found out this is ALSO a color concept...and with the S bumper...DAMN is all i can say.

Please please PLEASE get back to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts